Thursday, October 1, 2009

Code Of Ethics

Preamble: I as a journalist respect the rules of journalism. I know what is right and what is wrong. We write the truth and only the truth. I can be trusted no matter what always.

Credibility: You're credibility is important to me. You're credibility towards me will never change because I am right 100% of the time, because we got facts.

Accuracy: My accuracy is 100%, 100% of the time. My accuracy is my best skill. I hear it right and write it right.

Objectivity: I always respect other people and their comments. I care about my readers feelings no matter what because i want them to keep reading.

Plagiarism: I do not copy other people's work. Plagiarism is on my number 1 not to do list.

The Truth: I only publish nothing but the truth and only the truth with no lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment